Innovative Internet & Direct Mail Business - Database of 20,000
Bay of Plenty
$545,000 plus SAV
About this business for saleInnovative Internet & Direct Mail Business - Database of 20,000
This is a well structured and highly profitable mail order company, which is one of the leaders in its industry sector.
- Current ownership of 11 years.
- Over 30 years in the NZ market.
- High quality premium products backed by the owners.
- Professional catalogue produced (four times per year)
- Very good website, developing the customer database to the current almost 20,000 figure which gives the business the facility to add extra companies or channels to it.
- NZ Post approved business, currently sitting at 98% compliance.
- Sited in a well suited commercial building with further room giving good capability and facilities to easily expand the business further,with a good lease in place until 2022.
- Approximately 13,000 on the newsletter mailing list and they communicate with them 2-3 times a month.
- Around 55% of the total sales come through the website.
- Active Facebook account and run a small blog which is planned to be developed further.
- Turnover of $971,000 inc GST provides the owners a healthy $198,000 cash surplus.
- Mon-Fri lifestyle business in coastal location.
- Consistent increase in sales and profits.
This is a great business, well built up by the current owners with all the systems, technology and staff in place. Based in one of the best towns in New Zealand and close to the beach, the best of both worlds !!.
To find out more press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 454 0432
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.