Fast Food Franchise in Hamilton, First Time on Market
About this business for saleFast Food Franchise in Hamilton, First Time on Market
Introducing a fast growing franchised fast food restaurant. It is under almost full management, returning approximate $40K to a non-working investor. Located close to offices, shops and classrooms, this business is surrounded by its desired customers professionals, shoppers and students. After years of trading, the owner has moved on to other businesses and looking forward to bringing in a new owner.
- First time on market after years trading.
- Prime location with high pedestrian flow.
- Around $8K/week sale including GST.
- Reasonable rent with long secured lease in place.
- A very strong fast growing international brand without complicated training process.
- Almost full management, the owner does not work in the business.
- A full time working owner would return around $75K a year from the business.
- Potential to expand the business by opening another restaurant in its exclusive territory.
To find out more press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.