Function Centre Lease with Owner's Accommodation in a Villa
Refer to Broker
About this business for saleFunction Centre Lease with Owner's Accommodation in a Villa
A well-known function centre (wedding venue) business opportunity, which is located in a rural area just under 3 Hectares, is back for sale after years of the noncontinuous trading. The landlord (vendor) took over the ownership of the Freehold Going Concern 7 months ago, renamed and redecorated the business and has been operating the function centre noncontinuous since then.
In the last few months, the vendor had to shift his focus to other businesses and projects; therefore he has no choice but to find the right tenants/operators to drive the fantastic business venture to its next level. You will have the exclusive use of the premise with a two bedroom self contained unit attached to the main dwelling as manager's accommodation.
Here are some facts and proposed clauses in the new lease agreement:
- 3 years of lease with further right of renewals, subject to negotiation.
- The chattel list include hundreds of plates, glasses and cutlery.
- The buyer may choose to purchase or hire more chattels in very sharp prices.
- Other equipment and ornaments in the premise are excluded in the sale, but would stay upon requests.
- Liquor License expired, but the new owner is entitled to apply for a new license.
- Perfect site for a birthday, anniversary party, wedding, business conference and meeting.
- A decent sized commercial kitchen, can cater more that 100 guests.
- Plenty of parking lot for big events
- 20-25 mins drive from Hamilton
- The proposed annual rent is $60K plus gst plus opex to start, with 3 month rental free period for qualified buyers.
- The vendor/landlord is keen to provide any necessary assistance to help the new owner to run the function centre.
Enjoy your private life in a mansion with nice quiet moments during most of the weekdays whilst working hard in weekends. The asking price includes Chattels and a secured lease with exclusive rights to operate the function centre. Resource Consent has been applied for renewal.
If the semiretired rural life sounds like a good idea to you, please contact the exclusive agent Paul Lu for further details.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.