Busy Little Te Puke Cafe

$169,000Western Bay Of PlentyListing: #BPW00219


Western Bay Of Plenty  


$169,000


Food/Hospitality
Refer to Broker


About this business for sale

Busy Little Te Puke Cafe


Opened about 13 years ago and has been a consistent performer.
This café offers a wide range of excellent food, made from scratch in their kitchen so customers enjoy ‘home-made’ flavours and quality.

A spacious layout with a well-planned flow for service.

They cater for breakfasts, lunches, morning and afternoon teas offering a varied menu, and cabinet food including panini, cakes, slices, scones, muffins, pies, hot dishes and salads.

Also offering a catering service for morning teas, lunches, corporate catering, Christmas parties and so forth.

The local market provides 90% of their business with the remaining 10% coming from passing trade, which has improved with the bi pass, as the traffic flows are calmer.

Offering seating for approx inside, then loads more seating outside under the cover of the eaves, so it's used all year round.


This is a successful café/lunchbar with good street appeal that enjoys consistent busy trading.


 

***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.

 

Bay of Plenty
theresa.eagle@linkbusiness.co.nz
+64 7 579 4994
+64 21 606 345

Theresa Eagle

Waikato
alanah.eagle@linkbusiness.co.nz
+64 7 579 4994
+64 21 606 345

Alanah Eagle

*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.